The $66 million goal is needed for the projections of initial start-up, including operating expenses, facilities buildouts/expansion, equipment/supplies, hiring of department chairs and their faculty, hiring premier researchers with start-up packages, hiring clinicians to provide patient care, hiring educators to develop curricula and teach, and hiring support staff.
We need your support to make this happen CLICK HERE to donate to the campaign.
Campaign Priorities Short-Term: Programs and Space (Phase I)
- Operating Expenses include: Hires of faculty and staff, (base need for first two years of teaching, research, clinical care); Start-up dollars for researchers; equipment, supplies.
- Facility Build-out (naming opportunities are available)
- Anatomy Lab – $2,000,000-$5,000,000 – build out needed for first class
- Simulated Patient Care Center – $2,000,000-$5,000,000 – build out needed for first class
- Theater in the Round Classrooms (2) – $2,000,000-$4,000,000/room – possible need for one classroom for the first class
- Each breakout room around the Theater in the Round rooms – $50,000-$100,000
- Learning Community spaces – $250,000
- Conference spaces – $100,000-$250,000
- Research laboratory – $100,000
- Simulated Patient Care Exam Rooms – $25,000-$50,000
- Medical Library – $400,000-$500,000
- Named and/or endowed professorships – $1,000,000-$5,000,000
Campaign Priorities Long-Term: Programs and Space (Phase II)
- Operating dollars include: Hires of faculty and staff; Expansion into years three and four of medical school, teaching, research, clinical care; start-up dollars; equipment, supplies.
- Approximately $16,000,000
- Facility expansion – New facilities – patient care
- Approximately $15,000,000